Desktop Virtualization from Mosaic Technology - Mosaic Technology
Desktop virtualization can provide a stable operating system for workers across your company while decreasing overhead. Centrally managed desktop virtualization requires less maintenance and administration by your IT staff and provides greater flexibility to patch, update, or upgrade desktops as needed. And desktop virtualization infrastructure lets you extend desktops to the home worker or traveler without compromising your company’s security. Low-power “thin clients” and flat panels can also decrease your office power utilization by as much as 70%.
Desktop virtualization systems work with thin clients, existing Windows, Linux, and Macintosh clients, or over a secure webpage for flexible deployment. And you can centrally manage desktop images for better security and performance:
- Deploy and upgrade applications easily from a central repository.
- Implement secure computing from any endpoint.
- Roll out new desktops and applications in minutes instead of days.
- Reduce energy costs with lower power systems.
Get started with a free Desktop Virtualization Discovery Session: An informal evaluation conducted by a Mosaic specialist on site or over the phone can help you tailor the scope, timing, and budget of a desktop virtualization initiative for your IT environment.
Proven Desktop Virtualization Technology
Mosaic works with you to plan, design, build, and implement a solution using the industry’s most trusted desktop virtualization systems and software.
VMware View 3 Desktop Virtualization
VMware’s View 3 Desktop Virtualization relies on three core components to intelligently deliver data and applications on a wide variety of computing devices, web applications, and computers:
- VMware View Manager: Enterprise class server helps rapidly provision virtual desktops and connects users to their personalized desktops.
- VMware View Composer: Enables storage optimization and scalable management of virtual desktops from a single master image.
- ThinApp: Delivers and deploys applications more efficiently, more securely, and more cost-effectively with agent-less application virtualization.
Learn more about desktop virtualization by downloading the free whitepaper: Solving the Desktop Dilemma